Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring is in the air.

Remember my plan from Tuesdays post: to do a blogpost every day for 30 days?
Well, that plan went out the window yesterday. The reason was as always: distraction.

During my morning walk with our dog Stevie, I got a rush of inspiration. Spring is in the air here in Norway. 
The birds are singing, the sun is shining and the sky is blue… so nice after this long and cold winter.
I went straight home to my easel and picked out some of my favorite Golden Fluid Acrylics:

Cobalt Teal
Turquois (Phthalo)
Cerulean Blue Deep
Green Gold
Sap Green Hue
Paynes Gray
Titanium White
Iridescent Silver

This is what I created. I finished it late last night!


I have never completely finished painting in only one day before.
I learned a lesson yesterday. You can't plan when to get inspired. When you get a rush of inspiration you need to go for it! 

This morning Stevie and I found yet another sign of spring, some small beautiful blue flowers.


Spring really makes everything and everyone blossom.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...