Thursday, May 30, 2013

Seaweed.

Having a great imagination can be very helpful when you paint the "intuitive" way.
Painting these little seaweed creatures really made me smile since they suddenly appeared out of a purple "mistake".
I now embrace this sentence: 
In art there are no mistakes, only opportunities for creativity. 

"Seaweed"






Golden Fluid:
Green Gold
Permanent Violet Dark
Titanium White
Carbon Black

Golden Heavy Body:
Sap Green Hue

Liquitex Ink:
Titanium White

Adirondack Alcohol Ink:
Lettuce

White Sharpie
Pilot Ink pen

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like your work! Really cool designs and I especially like the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun painting Mette. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tam and Suzanne for your nice comments! I really appreciate you stopping by ��.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...