Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bastion 5

Great news!
I'm so excited to be able to take my art journey to another level.
My work is now on permanent display in "Det Grunnmurede Galleri" in the Old Fortress Town (Gamlebyen) in Fredrikstad, Norway.
The gallery is a part of the artist community Bastion 5 with four Galleries and a Café.
I'll be sharing the gallery with two lovely and talented artists : Vibeke Åmli and Mette Jerkås.
The building is from 1696 so the surroundings are perfect for art.











 Mette hummel Gabrielsen: 






Vibeke Åmli: 






Mette Jerkås: 





2 comments:

  1. This is such a great place, lucky you. Whis you all the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sigga! I'm so excited. This is a dream come true😊. Hope to see you there one day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...